Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Wishing´s free of expenses


I wish I was an excellent photographer.....La nena fotogenica 2.....I wish to get the most out of my year in Asia......Colores......I wish our world leaders would take poverty seriously.....desamparo.....I wish to see my grandparents and family soon....Big hug.....I wish the hot water lasted longer....For the fans of the drops....I wish to learn Chinese properly....written on stone....I wish to travel the world.....I wish I were more zen....yoga-esque....I wish the world were more zen....Ni hao....I wish Dominicans and the world would stop being so cruel to Haitians...Carajitos....I wish I had enough money to not feel guilty when I go shopping....I wish they had lasagna in China....I wish my hair grew faster....She´s like a biiiiiird....I wish I had an ipod nano....I wish I were more stylish....Spanish Scene....I wish I could write so many ideas and thoughts that run through my mind daily.....I wish I had the power to make people happy....souvenir....I wish I had my own bohemian bar....I wish I could go back to Valencia....I wish to be a cool mum one day........I wish I were less shy....qué mas....I wish I could swim under water........I wish to go in a safari one day....I wish to ride an elephant....I wish I weren´t afraid of heights to do parachuting....I wish I could decide on a tattoo....I wish Latin America got out of it´s eternal crisis....Cruz....I wish my hair would stop falling....Scary?!....I wish my teeth were whiter....I wish I could sunbathe without it being so dangerous...Yellow & Blue...La bella vita....I wish pandas were more into mating....Whatz-up?! We´re gonna get ya!....I wish they would stop cutting down trees in the Amazon....I wish Spain had better jobs....recuerdos de España....I wish I could surf.....sunny D...I wish I could enjoy quality sunsets more often....otro atardecer...I wish I could have a pet....one day this string won't hold me....I wish I could take my bike to Europe....de paseo....I wish I could live near the sea....going....I wish I had more shoes....bowie







Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License