Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


WELCOME SPRING!

Bienvenida la Primavera

The sun is up
I'm so happy I could scream!
And there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be
Than here with you
It's perfect
It's all I ever wanted
I almost can't believe that it's for real

I really don't think it gets any better than this
Vanilla smile
And a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
Birds sing we swing
Clouds drift by and everything is like a dream
It's everything I wished

8 Responses to “WELCOME SPRING!”

  1. # Blogger hello@marialuisagarcia.info

    Wo hoooo vamos a ponernos a brincar arriba del colchon a ver si tocamos el techo!!!Con el pantalon de pijama de bolitas rosadas.
    Mientras llega la primavera.  

  2. # Blogger henry siteber

    WOW!!!
    What a great shot. It has bookcover written all over it.  

  3. # Blogger Alesi

    TDA con el ultimo post
    *
    veo q tienes hasta el poster de a series of unfortunate events, a mi tambien me encanta kubrick!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    come on spring!! mosquitos and cockroaches to look forward to! come on!  

  5. # Blogger Carolina

    I know who you are .. you croach-lover!!  

  6. # Blogger Máximo de la cruz

    la primavera nos trae el aroma de la naturaleza pura que nos hace sentir sin pecado,porque purifica el alma.gracias por pasar por mi blog,besos y abrazos.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »  

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License