Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Report-ing

Finally back home...these past two weeks have been really cool, I finally had the TRUE summer camp experience; working in an English colony in a little village in the Basque Country, with a really cool boss and even cooler workmates. It was a full time-all day job, but I managed to have fun and enjoy the simple "in contact with nature" life.

It was also a time for new experiences, specially relationship-wise...I did a lot of thinking about myself, and myself and relationships (will write about this in a future post)...and also in this camp I got to meet a lot of the kids´ parents, and I felt a bit relieved about certain things that have worried me since I started teaching. I don´t really have a strong parental instinct, but ever since I started teaching I´ve been a little afraid of becoming a mother in the future and have my kid turn out to be a complete brat like some of the ones I´m so lucky to teach...but meeting some of the parents yesterday, I felt relieved to see that there´s a high posibility that your kid would turn out to be whatever you want him to, it´s not by pure chance that some kids are complete brats, you know??....

These were also two very creative weeks...check out some of my latest creations, now decorating my window:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And of course, took some photos which I´ve already uploaded to Flickr; check out Alex´s as well, cause his are a lot cooler...one of my workmates, Myles, is a REAL photographer, and he liked our photos!!....Anyway, here are some photos of summer camp...I´ll be writing a real post soon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12 Responses to “Report-ing”

  1. # Blogger Libélula

    Caro, the paternal or maternal instinct usually kicks in when you have a kid. My cousin used to be the biggest "kid intolerant" persona ever. Now she's the mommy of 2 and does a hell of a job at it.  

  2. # Blogger Libélula

    Yo sabía que a Gina le iba a gustar el sapito!!!!!!!!!!!!  

  3. # Blogger Carolina

    Yo también!...no te preocupes Ginis, te haré uno  

  4. # Blogger Chelle

    caro! love your background! it's so fruity and colorful.

    y lo que hiciste pa la window, que cute! cuanto cobras por clase? :P  

  5. # Blogger Carolina

    Hey Chelle!! la verdad es que seguí las instrucciones en un libro y es super fácil...estaba buscando una página en internet con instrucciones para dartela (no soy partidaria de guardarse los secretos creativos), pero no he podido encontrar ninguna...seguiré buscando y cuando encuentre algo te lo mando por mail  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Your Blog -> it's nice Nice one! As someone who appreciates writing, here's some info on: how to write a cv No more wondering how to write a cv  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm impressed - you have a brilliant blog here. Have you ever wondered: how to write an ebook It's all there: how to write an ebook  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What a great blog! This site has helped many people looking for: how to write a business plan No more wondering how to write a business plan  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm impressed - you have a brilliant blog here. Have you ever wondered: how to write a letter of intent No more wondering how to write a letter of intent  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm impressed - you have a brilliant blog here. This site has helped many people looking for: how to write a business proposal No more wondering how to write a business proposal  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous
  12. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License