Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Crayola rocks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 Responses to “Crayola rocks!”

  1. # Blogger Libélula

    Oh my God that is sooo cute!!! It took me back a million years ago...I know this is gonna sound kinda weird, but I used to love the smell of Crayons (specially Crayola). After seeing this, i'm probably gonna go buy myself a box of them!  

  2. # Blogger Carolina

    I knooooow..the smell of crayons rocks! and i love touching the drawings cause it feels cool as well  

  3. # Blogger ana rima con banana

    mi tocaya! me llamo ana carolina tambien, y tambien me gusta dibujar :)  

  4. # Blogger hello@marialuisagarcia.info

    humm si el olor a crayola definitivamente era rico...hay otros olores de mi infancia que me gustaban igual: el de un fosforo, el de la estaciòn de gasolina (ya no, porque ahora huele muy muy mal) y el de la masilla PLAYDOH -que daban ganas de comèrsela....

    Caro mi favorito ya sabes cual es ;) -de tus dibujos....  

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License