Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Why? oh why??!!!

It´s 12:49pm, so it´s officially Monday, and thanks to my friend Gina who brought up Tori Amos, I´ve been inspired to write down these deep lyrics.......

The silicon chip inside her head
gets switched to overload
and nobody's gonna go to school today
she's gonna make them stay at home
And Daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was good as gold
And he can see no reason
Cos there are no reasons
What reasons do you need to be shown

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

dadidadidadia......................

the song goes on, a little bit depressing in good old Tori-style, but the most important part has already been highlighted....can someone please tell me why I don´t like Mondays?!?!?!

4 Responses to “Why? oh why??!!!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    believe babe, no one hates Mondays more than me..and you know it!!!!!!!!
    Are there any Tori Amos songs--really?!??!  

  2. # Blogger hello@marialuisagarcia.info

    Me too! Though i hate Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday`s mornings.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    anda el diablo por eso somos dominicanos ahora me acabo de enterar que era una cansion de tori por no leer el principio, ya te iba a decir tremendo tolelte de poema que hiciste, hehehehehe, mentira yo lei bien solo queria hacerte rei.besos
    bori  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License