Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


to you

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There is someone in my life whose daily life is focused on trying to make me happy. This person´s bday was a couple of weeks ago and for some personal reasons, we couldn´t celebrate it properly and it turned out to be quite boring.

Today we´ve decided to turn back time and go back to that day. We´ve done all the things we were supposed to have done a couple of weeks ago, we´ve made plans like people often do on bdays and new year´s, we´ve had a breakfast, lunch and dinner date, walks, a film, drinks and conversation under the sun...we´ve debated, made decisions, made each other laugh, smile, realized we can´t change the world, and then realized we make each other´s world just perfect!!....I wish I had the power and means to give you so many things, but even if I did, we still wouldn´t be even...........happy birthday!

0 Responses to “to you”

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License