Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Heaven....someday I´ll be in heaven....

I´ve always been fascinated with heaven, and I truly believe in it...maybe that´s why I´m not afraid of death. I think we all have our own heaven, that our spirit goes to our own happy place or something like that...a place where we can meet with the ones that got there before us and every once and again, keep an eye on the ones we´re waiting for...anyway, based on my own ideas of heaven, since yesterday I´ve been wondering about the Pope´s own heaven...I wonder what its like...is he skipping stages and going straight to the boss?!?! is he now having a meeting with all the big guys that have been there for a while now??.....well, whatever the case he most be in a good place, ´cause this is a guy who devoted his life to love...anyone, regardless of its religion, who gives it´s life to a cause of love and peace must be looking forward to a damn happy place after death.

And speaking of heaven, in the past months I´ve read 2 beautiful books about it...not about religous ideas or moralisms, but about the perpetual life of the spirit...both of them the type that anyone whose ever lost a loved one would appreciate.."The Lovely Bones" and "The Five People you Meet in Heaven".

1 Responses to “Heaven....someday I´ll be in heaven....”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! digital photo prints malta Congoleum ktec kitchen floor Synphasec yasmin zwischenblutungen  

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License