Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


My babe Hanni´s got a singing gig in Bangkok, I´m so happy for her, this is definitely her thing...Han babe, I know you look at my blog, so congrats ...everyone click on the photo and check it out, and please leave a message telling them what a good singer this blondie is!!



Meanwhile, here are some pickies to remind her of her flamenco singing days (buleria, buleriaaaa)....





2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hanni is back to her true calling "singing." Her voice was dormant for too long in Gijon (except for her singin' at home of course, that I had the privilege to listen to daily)
    I'm enjoying your Blog site Carolina...Keep it up...... ciao chica....  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License