Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Free love on the free love freeway

Alex and I went to England for the weekend to surprise his sister on her 21st birthday. It was also my first time meeting his family, so you can imagine my nerves. At the end everything went perfect...I loved his city, his house, his lovely family and had a great time at the party. However, what I liked the most were the 8 hours we spent in a car from London to Durham, and back...I don´t know why, but there´s something about road trips; all you need is good music, good company and conversation, and a long road ahead...it´s the best therapy.....

Anyway, here are the pictures....plenty!!!

2 Responses to “Free love on the free love freeway”

  1. # Blogger Chelle

    Boo! :) Que cul tan las pics, y definitely, a road trip in good company is something else. A veces uno quisiera como que el viaje se alargara... Is that THE Big Fish tree? I loved that movie.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License