Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Jet Lag, Lost in Translation and other China news.

Yes I'm finally in China! It only took me 3 days to get here. Can't write much because I'm in an internet cafe, but hopefully I'll have internet at home by Wednesday.

There are so many things to write about, but right now I just can't. I promise a real post as soon as I can write from the house.

I can only tell you that I am so amazed...like my sister said, I feel like I've landed in a different planet where everyone stares at me, and no one, absolutely no one understands me!!

Anyway, I'll tell you more about it in a future post....and I'll post some photos!

4 Responses to “Jet Lag, Lost in Translation and other China news.”

  1. # Blogger Libélula

    Looking forward to the Pics...God luck, sweetie!!!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
  3. # Anonymous Anonymous
  4. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License