Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.



I love watching films with a "virgin" feeling...not knowing the name, or the plot, or the actors; it makes the experience so much better. This is what happened with Rabbit Proof Fence...chosen among the zillion DVDs Alex has from "cheap-land" China, I had no idea what I was going to watch or whether I was going to like it. I was merely looking for something to put me to sleep. Well, this film definitely didn´t put me to sleep. Instead, I discovered a modest masterpiece about family love, home and how far belonging and will-power will take you. This film touched me strongly...I can´t stop thinking about it today, or feeling it. Posted by Hello

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License