Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Week-end, blissfull Week-end

Tranquilito, pero apero....muchos paseos por la playa y hasta los arrecifes, y con llamada de hora y media de Gaby incluida, que fue como una medicina, dejandome super relax y tranquila.

Ginis también me llamó y de paso me asusto diciendome con vocecita llorosa: "mana, tu no sabes lo que acabo de hacer!?!?" y justo cuando yo me estaba preparando para una tragedia me anuncia que se acaba de hacer un piercing en la nariz!!....congrats babe, espero me mandes fotos pronto pa publicarlas al mundo.

*Message to my green-eyed samurai: Everyday you prove me more and more how much you´re worth it. You charm seems to be endless, and I also enjoy more than anything just spending time together, listening to each other´s thoughts. However, eventhough I really enjoy the relax time together, I am SO going to kick your ass in our next Martial Arts class!!!!







Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License