Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


My Top Ten 2004

So it took me a while, and I needed my Fotogramas to help me decide, but I finally chose the TOP TEN FILMS I WATCHED IN 2004:

1.Italian for Beginners
2.Lost in Translation
3.21 Grams
4.Mystic River
5.La Flaqueza del Bolchevique
6.Big Fish
7.Te Doy Mis Ojos
8.Mi Vida Sin Mi
9.Días de Futbol
10.Tanguy

Special Mention: "La Vida que te Espera", "La Mala Educación", "Cosas que Diría con Solo Mirarla", "Noviembre", "Monster" and "Love Actually"(me tengo que permitir alguna frivolidad)

1 Responses to “My Top Ten 2004”

  1. # Blogger hello@marialuisagarcia.info

    hey! just got my Blog! and learned how to post a comment! heheheheh
    You forgot one movie!!!!
    my fave "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"  

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License