Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


SPEAK

Just finished reading "Speak", by Laurie H. Anderson...and I love it!! It´s about a teenage outcast, whose life has been marked by a traunatic event, that took place during the summer. She shares her experiences, and her views on everything and everyone that surrounds her (and ignores her!!). This book is funny, yet at the same time, really touching. I read it right away, since I just couldn´t put it down!! I was crying by the end, which is surprising of me. I only wish I´d read it as a teenager. I´m sure anyone who choses this book will love Melinda, the main charachter, since It´s so easy to understand her opinions and views, and share them, since we were all at one point, insecure teenagers ourselves. Read it if you can, you´ll enjoy it as much as I did.

1 Responses to “SPEAK”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Very nice site! » »  

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License