Burbuja Galactica

Believe it or not...George's not at home.


Back in Spain

Back in good old Gijon...had an AMAZING time in London...my babe treated me like a princess!! taking me everywhere and making sure i was having a good time!!!...Gina was oficially awarded the Weekend Heroine, fot putting up with all the kisses and lovey-dovey stuff...thank you Gina!! you´re the best ever!! I miss you already...SO MUCH..if everyone had a friend like you, the world would definitely be a better place (too bad there´s only one you, and like the lotto flower, 100 years would have to pass in order for another Gina to come along).... todavia no he encontrado el cable de la camara de fotos..qué sorpresa!...asi que tendré que esperar a que alex me mandé las suyas para publicarlas...Feliz año nuevo!!!!!!!

1 Responses to “Back in Spain”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Zyban bivirkninger Firstenergy electric service bill pay mcse post  

Post a Comment






Siouxsie grew up in Wonderland, and now lives in the Emerald City.

My Photos



to infinity and beyond...










Creative Commons License